Any person or family can benefit from choosing green cleaning one way or another. Green cleaning doesn’t involve the harmful chemicals commonly used in non-green cleaning, and is just as effective as other cleaning methods. Green cleaning will leave your floors comparable to bleach cleaned floors without having to use bleach itself.
Here are some of the various benefits of using green-cleaning:
Less Allergic Reactions
Allergies are becoming more and more common among families. Many times standard non-green cleaning chemicals contain allergens that can cause deadly, even deathly allergic reactions. These products containing allergens include chemical sprays, bleach, and regular home-cleaners such as Oxyclean. This is especially dangerous if there are children or elderly in the home since they’re both much more prone to allergic reactions.
Contains No Dangerous Toxins
Many common home cleaners contain deadly toxins, which are known to cause cancer, harm the human respiratory system, and have been shown to irritate skin. When non-green products are sprayed into the air people in the area run the risk of inhaling the poisonous substance. There’s also always the risk of accidentally consuming the chemicals.
Only a few of the various risks involved with using regular cleaning agents were listed above. Whether or not you do the cleaning yourself, you may be at risk.
- Cleaning agents used for cleaning your counter top will usually make their way down your drain, and into your home’s drinking water source. These chemicals are very dangerous to consume, and not to mention the fumes from the chemicals may seep up from the sink, which is also another safety hazard.
- Some of the chemicals in regular cleaning products are highly dangerous when exposed to humans, such as the chemical alkyl phenol. Various studies have been conducted on the matter, showing that the cleaning products usually end up in your homes water system where they can easily cause reproductive effects in wildlife.
Why Choosing A Commercial Cleaning Company Is The Right Choice
There are actually many different reasons why you should choose green products over traditional non-green products.
Some of the benefits include:
- Green products don’t contain any harmful chemicals at all
- Green products are made with the environment in mind, having much less of an impact on the environment around you
- Sometimes green products even costs less